Sugar Flowers - Peony, Anemone, Hydrangeas & Jasmine
Instructor : Tiara Shahrom
Date : 9 Mar 2019 (Sat)
Time : 9.30am — 6pm
Venue : Cake Connection, SS2, Petaling Jaya.
In this class with Tee, you will be learning how to create reliastic sugar flwoers, which include Peony, Anemone, Jasmine and leaves.
INTRODUCTORY TO SUGARFLOWERS
- Brief explanation on the techniques, usage and skill of making variety of Sugarflowers
- Demonstrating on the making of Flower Paste and introducing the ingredients and sources of making the homemade paste. Students will be given Flower paste Recipe.
- Introduction to the tools in the making of Sugarflowers from sizes, detailed explanation of the usage of the equipment and tools.
METHOD & HANDS-ON
- Students will be taught the HOW, DO’s and DON’Ts in making centres, mound and petals using wires and non-wires.
- Explanation on prepping work surface, tools and ingredients.
- Demonstration and Hands-on in making 3 different flowers.
- Demonstration and brief explanation on using non-toxic colour dust on flowers.
- Learn to assemble petals, stamens and mound using floral wire.
- Demonstrating the method of arranging delicate Sugarflowers on chosen surface.
*Fee includes lunch and refreshment. We serve pork-free, beef-free food.