○ Create roses with edible wafer paper and get useful tips on the using and handling of wafer papers
○ Find out how to effectively fill and fondant cover a dome shaped cake as base for the flowers
○ Set cake on a supporting structure secured enough to be hand carried as a bouquet. No metal rod or cake board base required.
○ Discover the techniques of flower bouquet wrapping and presentation.
○ Fees includes a 6" diameter dome shaped real cake, edible wafer papers and all packaging materials will be provided for the hands-on bouquet wrapping in class. (Note: types of material and color/pattern of wrapping papper/ ribbon may vary)
○ Students will bring back a complete edible flower bouquet cake with packaging box.
Class fee includes all materials, certificate, lunch and packaging box.